Game Thread: Michigan vs Iowa

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
10-nil Michigan in the 2nd. It's a competitive game though.

I still don't understand what kind of serious football program wears a basketball brand jersey though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I will continue to say this. Michigan is overrated. I think they would lose to fsu, Clemson, osu, Bama, and probably several other teams in the top 10. They are the most overrated team in college football this year. They are the FSU of the 2014, and when they play a real team, it WILL be embarrassing.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I will continue to say this. Michigan is overrated. I think they would lose to fsu, Clemson, osu, Bama, and probably several other teams in the top 10. They are the most overrated team in college football this year. They are the FSU of the 2014, and when they play a real team, it WILL be embarrassing.
OSU will truck them

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Iowa is not an athletic team. This was proven last year when they played Michigan State to a stand still, and then we absolutely destroyed MSU, and Iowa got destroyed by Stanford.

So what I'm saying is, if Michigan can't do any better than this tonight, then they aren't beating OSU, and they would get destroyed by us.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Iowa is not an athletic team. This was proven last year when they played Michigan State to a stand still, and then we absolutely destroyed MSU, and Iowa got destroyed by Stanford.

So what I'm saying is, if Michigan can't do any better than this tonight, then they aren't beating OSU, and they would get destroyed by us.
I hope they somehow win out because they would be an easy win for us.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
TD Iowa on 4th and goal. Attempt the 2pt conversion to tie it, hit a wide open receiver in the hands, drop. 10-8 Michigan.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I don't know what's in the water today, but there's something going on with the top 4 teams not named Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.