Money reported as stolen found in wall of Osteen church

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Whenever I see odd stories about Olsteen, it saddens me how he degrades the faith. Now this is an interesting story but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn an underling embezzled money and hid it for the future.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Whenever I see odd stories about Olsteen, it saddens me how he degrades the faith. Now this is an interesting story but I wouldn’t be surprised to learn an underling embezzled money and hid it for the future.
My first thought as well. The Olsteens are crocks and this wouldn't be first time they would be involved in a financial scandal. It's all about fortune and glory for these types of "pastors".

Reactions: MobtownK

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The article said there were checks in there as well. Why would they stash those?
They had to. If they hadn't it would ruin the illusion that the thieves had just scarfed up everything. I once attended a large church where $25K (IIRC) was taken from the safe and investigation showed almost zero security. Practically no one really believed it was an outside job...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.