Link: More detail on the Russian bounties...

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Yikes, it is definitely a powerful article. I don't know, legally, if it rises to treason, but I damn sure believe it is certainly conspiracy against the United States. I am still of the opinion that until the Republicans turn on him he is not going to be in any real trouble. It will be up to the American voters to run him off.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Whether it's in January or 4 more years, my prediction is he will have seek asylum in another country. As a civilian in the US, the level of surveillance he and his family will be immense and warranted.

Reactions: MobtownK

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
As I said in another thread, no one has ever been executed for treason in the history of the country and this doesn't rise to the definition of treason in the constitution and statutes...
Doesn't mean I can't hope for it if it's proved true.

I doubt he ever spends a night in prison for anything, so keep in mind I don't see it happening.

But if he did sweep this under the rug, then screw 'em. Hang him high.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Doesn't mean I can't hope for it if it's proved true.

I doubt he ever spends a night in prison for anything, so keep in mind I don't see it happening.

But if he did sweep this under the rug, then screw 'em. Hang him high.
I'm not sure you're understanding. Even if he did know and continue to be a booster of Putin, it's not treason. In fact, it's doubtful it's even a crime...

• Thank You
Reactions: UAH and seebell

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'm not sure you're understanding. Even if he did know and continue to be a booster of Putin, it's not treason. In fact, it's doubtful it's even a crime...
I fully understand - I'm simply stating I hope somehow they kill him if he's found guilty of this.

As unlikely as that might be (I get it), I can still hope for it happening somehow if he truly sold out our armed forces like this.

I think maybe you're taking my angry response too literally.

*shrugs*

Reactions: B1GTide

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Capone was found guilty of tax evasion and mail fraud as a substitute for all the other litany of crimes that could not be proven...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Obviously, I agree with your opinion. However, the only way to remove him as CiC is to remove him as president...
We all respect your understanding of the law. America will be so much better off when this guy is put in our rear view mirror.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.