Movie Trailer Thread

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's a new TV series on TNT based on a 2013 movie and the French novel "Le Transperceneige".

About Snowpiercer:
Set more than seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland, Snowpiercer centers on the remnants of humanity, who inhabit a gigantic, perpetually-moving train that circles the globe. Class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival play out in this riveting television adaptation.

I missed the debut last week but hope to catch up this week.

Hubba hubba......Jennifer Connelly!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Awesome - I just got a free year of AppleTV+ when I bought my new iPhone!
I'm looking forward to seeing this.
I friend of mine, who shares my long-term interest in World War II, was discussing the casualty figures I have shared here. He asked me how many merchant mariners died in WW II, guessing it would rival the number of infantrymen who were killed (134,000).
I looked it up and 8,614 merchant mariners died in the war. That figure was surprisingly low. If a ship in a convoy went down, the convoy did not stop to pick up survivors. If your ship as sinking, even if you got off the ship, you were probably a goner.

• Thank You
Reactions: crimsonaudio

Latest threads

TideFansStore.com - Get your gear!

Purchases made through our TideFansStore.com link may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.