Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I see Cajun hasn't actually been through the thread yet, :biggrin2:

Last Jedi does look really awesome. Can't wait. Going to see Blade Runner 2049 this weekend, have heard nothing but good about it.
I really enjoyed Blade Runner: 2049. I thought it was a very worthy sequel to the original. I enjoyed he experience even more. Pacing is similar so be patient with the film.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I really enjoyed Blade Runner: 2049. I thought it was a very worthy sequel to the original. I enjoyed he experience even more. Pacing is similar so be patient with the film.
I loved it, I think it is in some ways better than the original. Original is a classic but has a weak story

Last edited:

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I see Cajun hasn't actually been through the thread yet, :biggrin2:

Last Jedi does look really awesome. Can't wait. Going to see Blade Runner 2049 this weekend, have heard nothing but good about it.
Its because this is NS and there are about 6-7 of you guys that I have on "blocked" so i can't see what you are posting. Sorry about that.....

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Its because this is NS and there are about 6-7 of you guys that I have on "blocked" so i can't see what you are posting. Sorry about that.....
You are not alone in having a handful of posters blocked. I got tired of people turning every post into politics. Occasionally I will temporarily read the post if it is in the football forum or this thread specifically.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
It took me forever to watch TWD, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad. But, I was hooked on those shows after caving and watching them.

I hope Stranger Things is as good as everyone says it is.
I didn't start watching Breaking Bad until the final season. I was very late to the party for Game of Thrones. Walking Dead I watched from the start. AMC was hyping it so much I was curious.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
You are not alone in having a handful of posters blocked. I got tired of people turning every post into politics. Occasionally I will temporarily read the post if it is in the football forum or this thread specifically.
I also like Bazza's "what music are you digging" thread too.... it's nice to see other people who dig music (even if sometimes it's 'guilty pleasure' type stuff)

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Your loss. Don't see the point of being on a discussion forum without being willing to discuss things. Hell I've gone out of my way to try & create more threads where politics won't creep in.

Anyway, will be all I'll say in regards to it in this thread.

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Your loss. Don't see the point of being on a discussion forum without being willing to discuss things. Hell I've gone out of my way to try & create more threads where politics won't creep in.

Anyway, will be all I'll say in regards to it in this thread.
the people "who don't want to see politics brought in" are mostly the same ones who took every opportunity to skewer Obama every chance they got. Now that they have their team in power it's just "too political"

FWIW I am right there with you why be here if not to discuss it?

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Definitely interesting to take a Marvel property and make a flat out horror movie with it:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Definitely interesting to take a Marvel property and make a flat out horror movie with it:

Marvell seems to be loosening the reigns a good bit, especially in the Mutant genre. Legion was far from normal Marvell TV and one of the best shows of last year

this look like it could be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.