Movie Trailer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
It's a new TV series on TNT based on a 2013 movie and the French novel "Le Transperceneige".

About Snowpiercer:
Set more than seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland, Snowpiercer centers on the remnants of humanity, who inhabit a gigantic, perpetually-moving train that circles the globe. Class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival play out in this riveting television adaptation.

I missed the debut last week but hope to catch up this week.

Hubba hubba......Jennifer Connelly!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Awesome - I just got a free year of AppleTV+ when I bought my new iPhone!
I'm looking forward to seeing this.
I friend of mine, who shares my long-term interest in World War II, was discussing the casualty figures I have shared here. He asked me how many merchant mariners died in WW II, guessing it would rival the number of infantrymen who were killed (134,000).
I looked it up and 8,614 merchant mariners died in the war. That figure was surprisingly low. If a ship in a convoy went down, the convoy did not stop to pick up survivors. If your ship as sinking, even if you got off the ship, you were probably a goner.

• Thank You
Reactions: crimsonaudio

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Why AppleTV+? I don't know a single person that has it. Except I guess you.
I just watched Greyhound on Apple TV+.
I thought it was good. Maybe not as good as I thought it would be, but very good (I had very, very high expectations).
Not relaxing, though. Imagine the first 15 minutes of Saving Private Ryan, but keep that up for 1 hour 46 minutes.
I need a drink.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.