News Article: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Obama ran with the slogan "Change We Can Believe In"

Trump ran with the slogan "Make America Great Again"

Unless you're a literal authoritarian nutjob fascist, I think there is more in common between the two big tents than we care to admit. It ain't like either side thinks this country is on sound footing. I disagree with most of the MAGA policies we've seen thus far but, for example, those tax code changes weren't popular with either side's voters. In all fairness, Obama ran like he was about to be American Mao Zedong but what we got was the continuation of Clintonite/third-way liberalism agenda. What I think the people want is a reset on the last 40 years of bad policy that has made the American middle-class experience far more perilous than it ought to be for how much value labor creates in this country. I think people who vote blue or red want that but neither party is providing it. The party that does will lord over the political landscape like New Deal Democrats if they ever do.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
There are some unhappy people in this world. I get that - but why fight each other - why not fight the politicians? Pretty lame but hey - whatever floats yer boat....:p_lol:
Give credit where credit is due. Excellent remarks.

​But nah....let's tear each other apart. I'm sure the politicians are working real hard for us and we should fight each other - it makes our country a better place.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Anyone else remember the last time techster celebrated before the results of something (midterms) were actually known?

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Anyone charged for lying to the FISA court? Please. Trump never lies. And go back and read the criteria under which FISA operates. It might (although I doubt it) enlighten you.
You amoral Trumpers can only deny and deflect. You haven’t a clue as to fact versus fiction.
Trump is a scumbag. I can justify that comment with years of FACTUAL data (something totally alien to Trumpers). Trumpers support a scumbag. They do so by redirecting the conversation instead of addressing the facts, which they can’t/won’t because that will reveal their lack of morality in supporting him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
loli think you’ll be enlightened as soon as the group at the FBI begin to be charged for their wrongdoing. Choke on that crow the dems will be eating. Green New Deal, Anti Semitic views, and killing babies will insure the GOP win in 2020. PS will you make sure Bernie is not screwed again?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Lol And here I thought this thread was going to be about the Mueller Report, but what I got was Trumpers vs “Moral” Americans bickering about How Great America has been these past 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.