Multiple Awburn players sent to time out

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Violated athletics dept rules via a social media video. No details on who or specifically what it's about.

If you can't act right on your own, let the fact that somebody is recording you 24/7 be a motivating factor to behave.

Given our recent history of guys acting a fool, I'm not throwing any bricks.

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA

Auburn University has issued suspensions for an unknown amount of students who are allegedly involved in a video that allegedly appears to show junior running back Jarquez Hunter engaging in explicit activities.
In a video that was distributed before the account was locked, it showed someone filming a sexual act involving an unidentified female.
The account that was tweeting the videos went private late last night. The person running the account put in their Twitter profile that you could pay them $5 to see the video. This could lead to more potential issues for parties involved.

Last edited:

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Violated athletics dept rules via a social media video. No details on who or specifically what it's about.

If you can't act right on your own, let the fact that somebody is recording you 24/7 be a motivating factor to behave.

Given our recent history of guys acting a fool, I'm not throwing any bricks.

Thats ok...I'll do it for you. *picks up a Brick*

cjhadley

1st Team
Jan 1, 2007
Brewton, Alabama, United States
Some auburn fan's reaction to this is really disturbing. "non issue". Yeah, sorry pal, Videotaping having sex with someone without their consent is a sex crime.
That's the part that I think a lot of people are missing. It is more than just filming it, they filmed it without her knowing and from what I read it could be more than one player. I read somewhere that it looks like more players on the team were doing it and sharing their videos in a group chat.

• Facepalm
Reactions: TideEngineer08

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Well, hay is in the barn with the Freeze hiring so they might as well get use to this type of thing. They will sweep it under the rug as much as possible and give the players involved a one game suspension at most. They are in it to win it now with this recent hire optics be damned.

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Well, hay is in the barn with the Freeze hiring so they might as well get use to this type of thing. They will sweep it under the rug as much as possible and give the players involved a one game suspension at most. They are in it to win it now with this recent hire optics be damned.
Maybe, I think Freeze knows he has to take this seriously. especially after the backlash from his hiring. In this day and age, trying to sweep this under the rug is way harder than it used to be. He could get away with it at liberty but on his second chance at a major SEC program. I don't think so.

Reactions: CoolBreeze

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.