the actual story

Musk calls it a "Politically motivated hit piece"

I am betting there is more to come

Reactions: seebell and 92tide

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I used to respect Elon but that ship has sailed.

I love SpaceX and how they are pushing boundaries in the space flight industry.

I used to adore Tesla but, the more and more I read about the actual quality of the cars has turned me off. The only Tesla owner that I have a acquaintance with did not keep his very long because he got tired of always having to get things fixed on it. Not major things but, he said it was just non-stop. He said they may look nice but, they are cheaply assembled. The Tesla mobile service van was probably in our parking deck at least once a month, maybe even more often (it was a lot). He now has a hybrid truck but I forget the make.

Reactions: 92tide

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I used to respect Elon but that ship has sailed.

I love SpaceX and how they are pushing boundaries in the space flight industry.

I used to adore Tesla but, the more and more I read about the actual quality of the cars has turned me off. The only Tesla owner that I have a acquaintance with did not keep his very long because he got tired of always having to get things fixed on it. Not major things but, he said it was just non-stop. He said they may look nice but, they are cheaply assembled. The Tesla mobile service van was probably in our parking deck at least once a month, maybe even more often (it was a lot). He now has a hybrid truck but I forget the make.
my brother has a model 3 that has not had a single issue in 3 years but I do feel he is the anomaly

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Some of that free speech absolutism

Reactions: seebell and Jon

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
He thinks he is above the law.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission is scrutinizing Elon Musk’s initial disclosure that he’d taken a substantial stake in Twitter. In a letter sent last month, the SEC told Musk that he “does not appear” to have disclosed his acquisition of Twitter shares within the agency’s required 10-day window. The agency also suggested that Musk likely used the wrong form when he eventually disclosed his stake, using a document that wasn’t meant for someone who was hoping to make changes at the company being bought into.
_________

His intent has been fairly easy to discern.

Twitter shareholders have filed a lawsuit accusing Elon Musk of engaging in “unlawful conduct” aimed at sowing doubt about his bid to buy the social media company.

The lawsuit filed late Wednesday in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California claims the billionaire Tesla chief executive has sought to drive down Twitter’s stock price because he wants to walk away from the deal or negotiate a substantially lower purchase price.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Laying off people at the company he owns while trying to buy a company where many are leaving so they don’t have to work for him. Seems legit.

• Haha
Reactions: 92tide

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Laying off people at the company he owns while trying to buy a company where many are leaving so they don’t have to work for him. Seems legit.
Sometimes I can't help but feel as if some people might be deliberately tanking the economy at certain times. Call me paranoid...

• Thank You
Reactions: Tug Tide and 92tide
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.