Musk acquiring Twitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
You and others are trying to make it sound like he swooped in with money and took all the credit. He played an active role in the company from some of it's earliest days. He wasn't some sideline investor. Maybe he hasn't innovated but, his companies have. Whether that is because of him or not, I do no know.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
You and others are trying to make it sound like he swooped in with money and took all the credit. He played an active role in the company from some of it's earliest days. He wasn't some sideline investor. Maybe he hasn't innovated but, his companies have. Whether that is because of him or not, I do no know.
It's humorous the pretzels people will twist themselves into in order to try to downgrade what he's accomplished.

Reactions: CrimsonJazz

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It's humorous the pretzels people will twist themselves into in order to try to downgrade what he's accomplished.
I don't see it that way at all. He's a master financial manipulator (so far, let's see what Twitter does to him first). But there is a huge majority of people who think he is a mechanical/electronic genius, of which there's no real evidence. He's a money master who has some off the wall ideas...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I don't see it that way at all. He's a master financial manipulator (so far, let's see what Twitter does to him first). But there is a huge majority of people who think he is a mechanical/electronic genius, of which there's no real evidence. He's a money master who has some off the wall ideas...
So you believe his role at Tesla and SpaceX has been just that of an investor / businessman? Despite all the evidence to the contrary from people who either currently or formerly work(ed) with him in these industries? I've seen him lauded time and again from both current and former engineers.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
So you believe his role at Tesla and SpaceX has been just that of an investor / businessman? Despite all the evidence to the contrary from people who either currently or formerly work(ed) with him in these industries? I've seen him lauded time and again from both current and former engineers.
I've also seen scuttlebutt (which is all it is) from former employees who were bitterly critical of him on all levels. You can see the same of all financial geniuses (who can also manipulate and manage technical geniuses) like Gates and Jobs, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.