My High School is in the State championship

dhseagle11

Dec 9, 2010
My high school is in the state championship for the first time, going up against the number one team in the nation Euless Trinity... It should be a Good Game

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Man -- that should be a great game! I'm sure that will be a lifetime thrill for the players, since it's being held in Cowboys Stadium. Too bad I don't get all the Fox regional channels, as I'd like to see that one.

I've always been amazed (and a little jealous, too) by the support that HS football gets in Texas. I see where the Pearland / Katy game drew 41,000+ at Rice's stadium. WOW! And no telling how many they'll draw on Saturday.

Good luck to Pearland!

dhseagle11

Dec 9, 2010
Man -- that should be a great game! I'm sure that will be a lifetime thrill for the players, since it's being held in Cowboys Stadium. Too bad I don't get all the Fox regional channels, as I'd like to see that one.

I've always been amazed (and a little jealous, too) by the support that HS football gets in Texas. I see where the Pearland / Katy game drew 41,000+ at Rice's stadium. WOW! And no telling how many they'll draw on Saturday.

Good luck to Pearland!

yeah we are all pumped up... People are giving us no chance since there the number one team in the nation, but people gave us no chance against Katy, and i think our qb is getting looked at by Alabama, Trey Anderson?

dhseagle11

Dec 9, 2010
Man this was a Dream season, I think Pearland should be #1 in the nation lol, we beat Katy and Trinity

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.