My Review of the Swamp and some videos

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I live in Gainesville the fans here are just trash. Last game I attended was the Bama UF game in 90? we lost 35-0 they were stomping us and I could barely escape with my life. Pure trash. Agree with AM lived in Austin a few years and went to Bama V AM high class great respect wonderful experience.
aTm and Mizzou fans are probably the classiest ones in the SEC. But I have come to see that much of how you are treated is if the opposing fans think they are going win. My worst experience is Ole Miss 2016. But just about everyone else says their experience was great going to other years when Ole Miss wasn’t good. I have a great experience at LSU, but many have horror stories going down there.

I guess the #1 traveler trip is pick games you are very confident in and #2 research the fan base. FTR I had an idea of what I was in for vs Florida but it was more of scratching a name off my list. I don’t know if I will ever go to Georgia and I might just count the NCG as a Georgia road game.

Reactions: bamamc1 and The Ols

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.