My wife passed away today

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I am a long time member of Tide Fans, but rarely post. For many years I have visited the site daily to get my dose of Bama, since I live in Knoxville. My dearest wife is a die hard Tennessee fan and former season ticket holder, so I have attended more Tennessee games than Alabama. But today I set aside our rivalry of college football to celebrate her wonderful life, since she passed away this afternoon. Today I have experienced the lows of a panic attic when I realized she had breathed her final breath, and experienced the highs at our 500+ weekly youth group meeting at our church, where they honored her life. And there is another silver lining to her struggles this past week. My elderly mother from Virginia, who is a fanatical Bama fan, has been visiting for over a week to be here for my wife as she struggled in the hospital. So this Saturday we will have the rare chance to watch a Bama game together, as we mourn both my wife and my dad. This will be a very special game for me. But above all, I hope you all wont mind if, in honor of my very special wife, I give a very heart felt GO VOLS!!!!!

And of course . . . ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
I am sorry for your loss. Deepest condolences. Enjoy today, Roll Tide Bama brother.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I am a long time member of Tide Fans, but rarely post. For many years I have visited the site daily to get my dose of Bama, since I live in Knoxville. My dearest wife is a die hard Tennessee fan and former season ticket holder, so I have attended more Tennessee games than Alabama. But today I set aside our rivalry of college football to celebrate her wonderful life, since she passed away this afternoon. Today I have experienced the lows of a panic attic when I realized she had breathed her final breath, and experienced the highs at our 500+ weekly youth group meeting at our church, where they honored her life. And there is another silver lining to her struggles this past week. My elderly mother from Virginia, who is a fanatical Bama fan, has been visiting for over a week to be here for my wife as she struggled in the hospital. So this Saturday we will have the rare chance to watch a Bama game together, as we mourn both my wife and my dad. This will be a very special game for me. But above all, I hope you all wont mind if, in honor of my very special wife, I give a very heart felt GO VOLS!!!!!

And of course . . . ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
What a lovely tribute. Your post brought tears to my eyes. May God be with you.

In honor of your dear wife ... Go Vols!

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
Very sorry for your loss. Will definitely be praying for you and your family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.