BREAKING Myles Brennan shares decision to step away from football in his own words

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I didn't see this coming. Good luck to the young man and respect for taking a different path......that had to be a tough decision to make!

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/l...-to-step-away-from-football-in-his-own-words/

Myles Brennan has given his side of the story, and now shared the news in his own words about the reports and comments from Brian Kelly that the LSU quarterback would end his football career.
“Over the last five years, I have given all of my body, heart and soul to LSU Football,” he shared on social media. “Playing for LSU has been a dream come true. Wearing the purple and gold, running into Death Valley, winning a national championship, and starting at quarterback for the LSU Tigers – what more could a kid ask for?
He thanked all those who supported him, and Brennan added that he would pursue a new chapter in life and step down from football.

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
Good kid. i remember when Ogre put him as a true Freshman, I believe, down by a lot, on the road in BD and I think we were inside our own 20.

No one should question his decision. 6th year, Often injured, got to play on one of the best teams of all time and get a ring, but had a limited future. I wish him the best.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.