Video: Najee Harris: Road to the Pros ...

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

I saw this was posted in the news sticking but didn't see a individual thread so forgive me if I overlooked it. Interesting stuff ... I forgot how close he was in choosing Michigan. Looking at how everything turned out, I think he made the right choice. :cool:

lowend

All-SEC
Feb 20, 2005
And to think that some wonder and judge these players for leaving and transferring or making poor decisions. Coming to Bama is often the first taste of structure and discipline for them. Some thrive and some can't handle it.

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Just finished Ep. 1 - his mom's comments on Michigan are hilarious (and spot on). The contrast in recruiting styles between Saban (substance) and Harbaugh (flash) was also interesting to see. Thanks al.com for a first-rate production, and thanks Tua for giving Najee that last nudge to the Tide! Najee's an exceptional young man who deserves a long and successful NFL career.

Reactions: NCRollTider and UAH

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
Just finished Ep. 1 - his mom's comments on Michigan are hilarious (and spot on). The contrast in recruiting styles between Saban (substance) and Harbaugh (flash) was also interesting to see. Thanks al.com for a first-rate production, and thanks Tua for giving Najee that last nudge to the Tide! Najee's an exceptional young man who deserves a long and successful NFL career.
After watching both segments yesterday I left with a great admiration for Najee's Mother. I also recalled how Tua's family invited Najee and his mom to Hawaii that first off season. Those acts by Tua and his family could be the reason that CNS has always made such very positive comments toward Tua's leadership. Having watched Najee for four years I can't think of a player I have admired more. If I were an NFL GM I would jump through hoops to get Najee on my team.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I will say that after watching the first two eisodes I am beginning to understand why Najee was not voted a permanent team captain by the players. He even admits that he best friends at Alabama were not football players. He simply did not "fit in" with the other players.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I will say that after watching the first two eisodes I am beginning to understand why Najee was not voted team a permanent team captain by the players. He even admits that he best friends at Alabama were not football players. He simply did not "fit in" with the other players.
Introverts are generally misunderstood by the extroverted world. My wife is an introvert and I am an extrovert and after 20 years of marriage, I've learned (mostly the hard way LOL!) that she processes the world very differently than I do. I wonder if any of his introverted traits were initially misunderstood or "taken wrong" by teammates?

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.