Link: Nate Oats: Update on Jahvon Quinerly - 25 October 2022

AirGuardUA

Aug 18, 2022
He's posted a few things on Instagram of him working out and playing. Looks way ahead of schedule. Hopefully we can get him some PT before SEC play.

Still means more time for Bradley and Sears to gel. Bradley will need more time to shine than Brandon Miller already has. He's a got to get adjusted to the speed of the game after suffering his own injury.

• Thank You
Reactions: oskie

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I guess the major question I have about JQ is whether the talent in front of him now at PG may keep him from quality PT?

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
If JQ comes back healthy he is the best PG on the roster.
Is he though? It appeared from the outside this past year he was somewhat one of problem players. By that I do not mean he is a bad person because I know he is a good kid. But he did not appear to be a good leader. What a PG is and needs to be is a leader and mature. He liked to hold the ball at times but could not take over a game, could get lost for long periods, and if did not get going somewhat gave up in games. Unfortunately the team kind of went as he went last year for the most part too. He also did not give great effort on defense except when wanting to at times. Obviously he can make great plays and passes when clicking. He is one of those guys that has tons of potential and talent but... He appears to be better as the 6th man not the starting PG.

Reactions: seebell

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Is he though? It appeared from the outside this past year he was somewhat one of problem players. By that I do not mean he is a bad person because I know he is a good kid. But he did not appear to be a good leader. What a PG is and needs to be is a leader and mature. He liked to hold the ball at times but could not take over a game, could get lost for long periods, and if did not get going somewhat gave up in games. Unfortunately the team kind of went as he went last year for the most part too. He also did not give great effort on defense except when wanting to at times. Obviously he can make great plays and passes when clicking. He is one of those guys that has tons of potential and talent but... He appears to be better as the 6th man not the starting PG.
We see it differently and I think the leadership issues and defense was primarily other players that are no longer on the team.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.