National Championship Roll Call

JD Dupree

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2017
At the hotel Iā€™m at on the outskirts of Indy, definitely more GA fans than Bama. So much so that my young son mentioned it as well!

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
At the hotel Iā€™m at on the outskirts of Indy, definitely more GA fans than Bama. So much so that my young son mentioned it as well!
Good! I hope we see lots of Surrender Cobras in the stands. Hard to do with those stupid spiked shoulder pads on, but so what. Let the dashed hopes, crushed dreams, and pain upon realization of how much money each of them spent in order to witness Alabama's beat down of Georgia ensue!!!

Reactions: oskie

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
Anyone know if itā€™s possible to listen to Eli and gang in the stadium? Like an on-site radio station vs online feed?
Good question. Do the Gameday radios that I use at home in the stadium work for offsite games like this?
Have no info regarding ā€œon-siteā€ options, but Tide 100.9 FM has a good app that I have used quite a bit this season. The app works better on my iPhone than pulling up their website in a browser.

Usually listen to the pregame show on the app, whether Iā€™m able to watch the TV or not.

However, I did notice that Eli and John Parker were not on the Tide 100.9 Cotton Bowl radio broadcast. Figured that since Eli and crew were doing one of the alternate TV broadcasts, that particular feed might not have been an option. Soā€¦ that may be the case today.

My response probably doesnā€™t solve your issue, but just thought I would throw it out there :)

oskie

All-SEC
Jan 28, 2005
Good! I hope we see lots of Surrender Cobras in the stands. Hard to do with those stupid spiked shoulder pads on, but so what. Let the dashed hopes, crushed dreams, and pain upon realization of how much money each of them spent in order to witness Alabama's beat down of Georgia ensue!!!
Staci, itā€™s good to see you on the board today. :)

Hope you are in Indianapolis today, and you guys have a great time.

Roll Tide

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Will be rooting from my comfort's of home, I don't know if I heard this correctly this morning, but we are not only a under dog but we are wearing our white uniforms, Yummy Rat Posion RTR

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Staci, itā€™s good to see you on the board today. :)

Hope you are in Indianapolis today, and you guys have a great time.

Roll Tide
I will be watching from the comfort of my living room. As I get older, I realize I like keeping my money. My couch wasn't cheap, but it beats the cost of transportation, hotel, food, and general grief of having to put up with the general public. :D Good to "see" ya!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
At this point I can count the number of Bama fans I've seen on both hands. Georgia fans? I just hope that it's 60-40 in the stands.

• Wow
Reactions: BamaDMD

IndyBison

1st Team
Dec 22, 2013
I hope everyone who made the trip had a great time in our fine city despite the weather! The good news is it was sunny the past couple days. The bad news is that means there is nothing to contain the heat. We are normally in the 30s and 40s in January but it's often cloudy every day. When there are no clouds it tends to be colder. Most people were dressed for the weather, but I saw a few people running around with only hoodies and leggings. We had a saying in North Dakota, there is no such thing as bad weather but a bad choice of clothing. Wear layers and have something on your head and hands. I met several great Alabama fans volunteering on Monument Circle and Georgia Street. I may have even met some of you.

I know the game didn't turn out like Alabama fans wanted, but your team played awesome despite the injuries and still had a good chance to win near the end. As a non-biased fan I thought it was an awesome game with amazing athletes on both teams. These were definitely the two best teams in the country despite people being sick of SEC teams always being there. Good luck next season!

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
At this point I can count the number of Bama fans I've seen on both hands. Georgia fans? I just hope that it's 60-40 in the stands.
Agreed...It was a pretty uneven match when it came to the number of fans...I'd say 65/35...Not sure why UGA got the Home treatment heading into the 4th quarter either, it was weird...Totally fired them up and we were just hanging around...(TV timeout.)
I was sitting in the next box over from Peyton Manning though...so I had that going for me, which was nice.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!ā€></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.