BREAKING National Signing Day Feb. 2, 2022

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
I guess there was a chance :ROFLMAO: ....It came out this morning. I believe this young man's best football is in front of him.Pretty nice basketball player with good hops.And he is already in the legit 6"5 250/255 lb range.Bigger than Bowers.Not as fast.But just as athletic. I dont believe he will be quite as versatile as Niblack(Who is Ultra-talented),but Danny Lewis wont necessarily be just an end-line TE either.I think he can contribute heavily down the road.Maybe not this year so much.But soon.They call Niblack "Jurrassic Park". Lewis needs a Nick too.Vastly underrated as a prospect.Much like Jurrassic Park is and Bowers was at this time last year.
I've always said you can tell how good a athlete you are by how you perform on the basketball court

Reactions: CrimsonEyeshade

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Is it just me, but I used to look forward to the hype behind and general excitement surrounding nsd. It was almost like an off season event, in fact some of our friends would meet which created a gameday type atmosphere, cookout, hangout etc. Sure there are benefits and drawbacks to the early signing period but there is practically no arguing that it has pretty much killed the nsd hoopla of years past. I miss the fax machine girls too 😂 😂 😂 RTR

Reactions: Toddrn

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
Boutte can enter the Portal anytime he wants the next several months.But as the rules read now in The SEC?...He CANNOT transfer to Alabama.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......OR..LSU,Auburn,MSU,Ole Miss,WOO Pig,A$M,Ga,Fla,or ANY of the other teams in the Conference.Missed the Feb. 1st dateline. Think that rule could be "reconstructed"?:LOL:

Reactions: seebell

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Boutte can enter the Portal anytime he wants the next several months.But as the rules read now in The SEC?...He CANNOT transfer to Alabama.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:......OR..LSU,Auburn,MSU,Ole Miss,WOO Pig,A$M,Ga,Fla,or ANY of the other teams in the Conference.Missed the Feb. 1st dateline. Think that rule could be "reconstructed"?:LOL:
Why is that funny and he already attends LSWHooo, so he can't transfer there...

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I guess there was a chance :ROFLMAO: ....It came out this morning. I believe this young man's best football is in front of him.Pretty nice basketball player with good hops.And he is already in the legit 6"5 250/255 lb range.Bigger than Bowers.Not as fast.But just as athletic. I dont believe he will be quite as versatile as Niblack(Who is Ultra-talented),but Danny Lewis wont necessarily be just an end-line TE either.I think he can contribute heavily down the road.Maybe not this year so much.But soon.They call Niblack "Jurrassic Park". Lewis needs a Nick too.Vastly underrated as a prospect.Much like Jurrassic Park is and Bowers was at this time last year.
I think Lewis is more of a Y than an H. But a very talented Y. Huge kid with great ball skills. He doesn’t have the acceleration of a bowers or Billingsley, but he has good game speed once he gets moving. I have to wonder what this signing may mean for Caden Clark.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
6'4 260 is very promising
I think Lewis is more of a Y than an H. But a very talented Y. Huge kid with great ball skills. He doesn’t have the acceleration of a bowers or Billingsley, but he has good game speed once he gets moving. I have to wonder what this signing may mean for Caden Clark.
In a year Clark and outz will be our only tight ends that didn't sign in this class.

I wouldn't read to much into it, he will get a chance to compete.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Why dont you try,even if you are unsuccessful,to relax?...Come on....What is wrong with you?
You put laughing emojis saying that we weren’t going to be able get what might be a coveted transfer…I didn’t think it was funny.
I’m very relaxed, enjoying Jeopardy…😎

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Maybe this is the ol' coot in me coming out, but I miss the fax girl
😂 I posted the same thing without reading yours. I should have backed up to the beginning but apparently it started me on page 2 but as we can tell we really are on the same page.😉

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
If Harbaugh takes the vikings job i can imagine the portal from Anna arbor is going to have a few guys he may wanna look at
Even though Harpo is returning to Michigan... If he took the Viking job, there is nobody on the roster we would take. The team overachieved. Most of the players wouldn't make the Roster at Alabama or LSU or Georgia.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.