National Title Rings are in...

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Do they make a smaller ring you can wear day to day my neighbor played on the 1978 Sugar Bowl goal line stand win and his is perfect to were in fact he does every day, those things are huge i would want I could wear and not hand it on the wall or in grandmas whatnot collect all cabinet.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Do they make a smaller ring you can wear day to day my neighbor played on the 1978 Sugar Bowl goal line stand win and his is perfect to were in fact he does every day, those things are huge i would want I could wear and not hand it on the wall or in grandmas whatnot collect all cabinet.
Theses days they really aren’t meant to wear. Ever since the Patriots won in 2014 every sports team has mimicked the idea of gigantic rings meant to put on a mantle and not to be worn.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
They were much smaller back then, more like slightly over-sized class rings. Heck, they were still like that when Bama won the NC in 1992.

Reactions: TIDE-HSV

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.