National Transfer Portal news

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Many web sites had Steen in the transfer portal. Maybe he entered the portal to see who was interested?

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker: 2021-2022 college football season (on3.com)
Vanderbilt starting OT Tyler Steen enters the transfer portal
January 11
Vanderbilt senior OT Tyler Steen, a three-year starter for the Commodores, has entered the transfer portal. Steen, from powerhouse Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas, started at right tackle in 2019 before starting on the left side the past two seasons.
There’s a grad transfer portal. It all sort of melts together, but if a guy graduates and then transfers I find that to be different than a guy that transfers with 3 years of eligibility left and no degree.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
What happens if someone enters the portal, doesn't get any offers that he likes, and pulls back out? Does he lose his scholarship? Does he move to the bottom of the depth chart? How long is he in Saban's dog house? What are the repurcussions?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Many web sites had Steen in the transfer portal. Maybe he entered the portal to see who was interested?

NCAA Transfer Portal Tracker: 2021-2022 college football season (on3.com)
Vanderbilt starting OT Tyler Steen enters the transfer portal
January 11
Vanderbilt senior OT Tyler Steen, a three-year starter for the Commodores, has entered the transfer portal. Steen, from powerhouse Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas, started at right tackle in 2019 before starting on the left side the past two seasons.
Check the date.. that was last year

• Thank You
Reactions: Jay Hughes

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
What I don't wanna do is get in the habit of making excuses for the players leaving "ya he didnt add weight like he was supposed to, he didn't ever pan out the way we thought" and then get excited about a potential incoming transfer who was a lesser recruit coming out of highschool. That blows, it feels like we're trading our talented recruits for busts that couldn't hack it at another program. :confused:

All this leads me to the conclusion that I just don't FEEL for college football like I did even just 5 years ago. Let alone 15 years ago

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.