CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Bamabuzzard (and me):"Was I ever that stupid? No way I was ever that stupid..."

Narrator: He was that stupid.
First car - radio, check, I’ll take it

Second car at 20 and a slightly better job - do you have any with leather seats? Maybe with a moonroof? 9.9% is awesome, thanks

at 20 you think you already know everything.

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
Reactions: seebell

Tenntiderman

All-American
Dec 1, 2017
Spring Hill, Tn
I’m sure he served a purpose…maybe to push the younger guys….either way, he got passed by…no harm no foul in my book. GL to him…
Oh absolutely....it is just that there was so much said about his speed..skill...combined with Bruce's ability and this or that. People get ahead of themselves. Certainly did in his case.

Reactions: The Ols

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I thank him for his service and I'm glad for him for this opportunity. But regardless, I said it when Chris Wenkie was at FSU, Josh Booty at LSU, and Stetson Bennett at UGA, there needs to be an age limit in college.

Again, I'm not discrediting this man's opportunity, and am happy for him and hope he makes the best of it.

Last edited:

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I thank him for his service and I'm glad for him for his opportunity. But regardless, I said it when Chris Wenkie was at FSU, Josh Booty at LSU, and Stetson Bennett at UGA, there needs to be an age limit in college.

Again, I'm not discrediting this man's opportunity, and am happy for him and hope he makes the best of it.
Necessary Roughness wasn't THAT bad of a movie.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.