Question: NCAA 13 Rosters

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Usually takes about a week before the good rosters start coming out. Keep your eyes open, especially around the weekend because that will normally be when they start popping up.

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
Luvtotha9s has a great roster pack every year and he will usually continue to update it even after he releases it. He's on twitter and will post progress reports as he works his way through all the teams.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I usually buy the game the day of it's release and then get rosters as soon as they are available. This year, and probably from now on, I will wait until about mid Sept before I get the game. By then I can get updated more accurate rosters and depth charts. Plus, by then the first major patch will be available to fix glitches in the game.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Can I get the 2013 roster and use it for 2012? I haven't seen anything to make me want to get 2013.
It's essentially the same game, as it is every year. Passing mechanics are different; no longer running back 20 yards and throwing hail mary's all the time. The recruiting is also a bit different; they've added a bit to it with scouting and finding busts or gems (in the first year I had a 3 star be a lvl 81 and a 5 star drop to a lvl 74 after scouting; I promptly dropped the 5 star; most recruits don't vary much, but scouting gives you their actual ratings.) That alone makes me like 2013 better because I love the recruiting aspect of it.

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
It's essentially the same game, as it is every year. Passing mechanics are different; no longer running back 20 yards and throwing hail mary's all the time. The recruiting is also a bit different; they've added a bit to it with scouting and finding busts or gems (in the first year I had a 3 star be a lvl 81 and a 5 star drop to a lvl 74 after scouting; I promptly dropped the 5 star; most recruits don't vary much, but scouting gives you their actual ratings.) That alone makes me like 2013 better because I love the recruiting aspect of it.
The scouting aspect is awesome, in that it takes some of the coin-flip nature out of the recruiting. I hate spending a ton of resources on a five star and he comes in as a 72. With that said, it sure does make recruiting more time consuming.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.