NCAA Football 08 Stadium Shots

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Yeah...I can't wait to see what BDS looks like. Some of the stadiums look incredible. I might have to play an Iron Bowl at Legion Field for old time's sake now that they have the Lady on there. I really am excited about BDS though...because we have the cool ribbons and multiple jumbotrons now.

Roll Tide!

crmsnrevelation

All-American
Nov 8, 2005
Mobile Alabama
i have looked through all of them........
Just found the article on TXB.
UM I think I just threw up a little.....
if someone has the vomit smiley use it now........

This is the only one REMOTELY CLOSE TO BDS

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
i have looked through all of them........
Just found the article on TXB.
UM I think I just threw up a little.....
if someone has the vomit smiley use it now........

This is the only one REMOTELY CLOSE TO BDS
Yeah, it seems like they are using rather generic stadium models this time around. There were a couple of stadiums I saw browsing around the pics that looked exactly the same.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
All of these pictures cant be the finished stadiums. If they go through all of the trouble to make USC and ND's stadiums look authentic and then give Bryant Denny the shaft, then I'm canceling my pre-order.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Yeah...they will have BDS on this game...no doubt. The EBGames and Gamestops in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa combined sold more NCAA07 games than any other "region" in the nation last year. EA Sports knows who their market is when it comes to college football games. Plus...if anything they would just use our stadium from last year and clean it up some...not give us a generic one.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I couldn't find Bryant-Denny either but I bet it will be on the game and will look great.
Yep. Aside from the game being produced too early to include the new addition last year I thought last year's version looked great. I expect this year's to look even better.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Here are some screenshots from Dynasty Mode. I'm starting to get psyched for this game. I'm sure there will probably be plenty of things to nit pick about it because after all it is an EA game, but I just can't wait to get my college football fix!

Mash Here

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
I hope they balance online play a bit better. Everyone I played against online would always pick a top 10 team (usually #1 ohio state). Playing as Bama basically meant handicapping yourself. There really isnt much skill involved when you beat me because every player on your side of the ball is faster than every player on my side of the ball. Oh look at that, you threw it deep on the corners. I dont have the speed to catch you. :p

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.