NCAA Portal Talk

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I know I’m suppose to be patient but I really want Harrell to make the choice.
Yea, I wouldn't sweat it. Dude obviously wants to be in Crimson and visited over the weekend. Everyone being tight lipped says more than anything. Should have good news soon enough.

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
Yea, I wouldn't sweat it. Dude obviously wants to be in Crimson and visited over the weekend. Everyone being tight lipped says more than anything. Should have good news soon enough.
Probably waiting on May 2nd that way if we have any WR's thinking of transferring they have to wait? Anyone know the rule on that

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
Some of yall are way too spun up on who's going to transfer. And the players don't need to be reading those opinions.
Anybody doubt Nick Saban knows what he is doing? Even if Harrell does not come, we have a lot of talent at receiver. Just need some improvement in giving Bryce time to throw.

Reactions: seebell

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
I know I’m suppose to be patient but I really want Harrell to make the choice.
Lol I hear you loud and clear. I asked earlier for any update of even how his visit went and was told to just be patient. There are some members with real good intel so I am just laid back cruising the Caribbean absorbing their advice.

P.S. I am patiently, albeit constantly, checking my phone 😂 😂 😂 . Who are we kidding, come on harrell pull the trigger and Roll with the Tide. RTR

• Haha
Reactions: JayBama_in_PCOLA

JayBama_in_PCOLA

All-American
Oct 2, 2020
Andalusia (living in Pace/Pensacola, Fl)
Lol I hear you loud and clear. I asked earlier for any update of even how his visit went and was told to just be patient. There are some members with real good intel so I am just laid back cruising the Caribbean absorbing their advice.

P.S. I am patiently, albeit constantly, checking my phone 😂 😂 😂 . Who are we kidding, come on harrell pull the trigger and Roll with the Tide. RTR
Guess what!! He’s coming!

Patton

1st Team
Nov 10, 2021
This young man,if healthy,is going to strive in this offense. Was underutilized and ignored at times in a run-oriented attack at Louisville. He is the 4th WR from there I believe who have entered the Portal.Like ALL inexperienced guys,he will have to work hard on his route-running,discipline,and building a rapport with QBs and teammates.But you cant teach elite speed. Hell Jamo only caught 15 balls for ohio in 2 years :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I do believe he was underutilized and Not developed correctly.Anyone should think that.I know what the "Narrative" is and was about him.He wasnt as good as "ALL" their other WRs. I called B.S. then and I call it now. Eerily similar to Tyler Harrell in his time at Louisville.....RTR

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
It is remarkable how this Coach reloads this team year in and year out. Really happy for Bryce man. To think we never had a Heisman winner at the Capstone before Nick arrived and now we are possibly looking at a back to back winner. I am so looking forward to seeing what these guys can do this coming season.

Reactions: REDSEA

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
So who is going to start.

At this point I'd bet on Burton, Harrell and then whoever wins the slot job? Maybe Leary, Holden or Earle?

but that leaves out Brooks so idk. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.