NCAA Portal Talk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Likely combinqtion of
brooks hall Holden and jojo.

Big competition there coming this spring.

If hall can get more consistent with his hands he will be great. I love Holden and hate that he didn't get more involved this year when meychie went out.

Also keep an eye on leary.

And any of the incoming freshmen have a shot at cracking the 2 deep. I think shazz and Anderson are the most ready to play quickly.
If I was a brand new, incoming WR, the very first thing I`d try to do is throw the best downfield block anybody`s ever seen.

Bamaatthebeach

1st Team
Feb 27, 2019
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
This is what I hoped would happen when Harris announced. Moody is better than Harris and knows your system.
B10Tide, I'd read the board for years prior to posting, and I have a very high regard for you as a poster. You think Moody is better than Harris, a three-year starter? Would you elaborate? For the record, I work in Jaylen Moody's hometown, so if he has a breakout year, I would be thrilled.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
B10Tide, I'd read the board for years prior to posting, and I have a very high regard for you as a poster. You think Moody is better than Harris, a three-year starter? Would you elaborate? For the record, I work in Jaylen Moody's hometown, so if he has a breakout year, I would be thrilled.
Harris is better at getting after the QB, but that is not a focus of the ILB. Moody is better in coverage, and Moody is not as tentative. He makes a decision and GOES. Now, that means that when he is wrong, he is more wrong than Harris was, but he has been in this system forever, so he is not wrong very often.

At ILB, you need to play with confidence, and you need to be able to turn your hips and run with a RB or TE. Moody has those things in spades.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Most likely this was a situation where the police had someone pulled over on the shoulder and Billingsley didn’t “shift over” and leave the lane open next to emergency vehicle.

Years ago Georgia had this “yield the lane to the emergency vehicle” law in before it was passed in Alabama. I was riding to a meeting in Atlanta with a colleague and he got tagged for “failure to yield”.

Saying he “wasn’t aware” of the Georgia law got him absolutely nowhere.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.