NCAA Round 2 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bpilktree

1st Team
Jan 7, 2019
I am not sure why it is a big deal they change balls for tournaments they do similar things in baseball and football. The Super Bowl ball is different and in baseball they change the ball for playoffs and World Series and the seems are risen some which effects grip for pitchers. MLB actually changes balls for minor league to the major leagues.

Reactions: seebell

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I am not sure why it is a big deal they change balls for tournaments they do similar things in baseball and football. The Super Bowl ball is different and in baseball they change the ball for playoffs and World Series and the seems are risen some which effects grip for pitchers. MLB actually changes balls for minor league to the major leagues.
Because nobody is used to them and it clearly shows from the lack of 3pt shooting. Home teams get to pick their own balls during regular season. Wonder how many use this ball moving forwards. That would be telling.

Ledsteplin

Hall of Fame
Nov 20, 2013
Florence, Alabama
Because nobody is used to them and it clearly shows from the lack of 3pt shooting. Home teams get to pick their own balls during regular season. Wonder how many use this ball moving forwards. That would be telling.
I haven't heard any players complain about the balls. They're supposed to be better for long range shooting. Bama shot 15 of 33 3-pointers for 45.5% against Texas A&M CC with those balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.