ND Being ND...

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Eh, I mean, that 10' drum is kind of a stupid thing anyway.

I hate ND, but this doesn't move the needle for me.
I agree 100% Brad..I hate anything & everything about The Irish..

Cause they honestly think they're our equal in college football, when in reality, they don't make a pimple on The Crimson Tide's backside in reality or in the history books..

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I always pull for Notre Dame so we can end up playing them and get closer to evening the record. I have never seen us lose to them so I really don’t care about them as much. I hate Tennessee, Georgia, and Nebraska way worse.
Young guy.

One of the first things I learned as an Alabama fan was that we'd never beaten Notre Dame. That was a real doom and hanging over our head shame for so many years. We don't play them enough, of course. But yeah that's a generational thing, too.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Young guy.

One of the first things I learned as an Alabama fan was that we'd never beaten Notre Dame. That was a real doom and hanging over our head shame for so many years. We don't play them enough, of course. But yeah that's a generational thing, too.
I honestly can’t remember the last time Notre Dame was a credible threat for championship. And no I don’t count 12,18, or 20.

Reactions: rolltide7854

CrimsonPaul

1st Team
Jun 12, 2006
Brandon, MS
Foot! Surely ND can haul the drum up and over the outside wall into the stadium if it is too big for the tunnel. Just think of all the press coverage they could have showing what good people they are. ;)

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I was around in 1966, 1973 and 1977 so I have enough reasons to hate Notre Dame already, if they played the barn I have no idea who I would want to lose.
I don’t have a problem with 1973. They beat us straight-up. Everybody remembers ND’s long pass to the TE to seal it at the end. But we really lost it in the first quarter — 0 yards total offense.

1966 and 1977 are different stories — we were absolutely jobbed on both.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
Let’s just hope Purdue can knock them out of the playoff picture this weekend and end our misery having to hear how they are in contention for a CFP spot. 🙄
The last three teams to play ND in a championship bracket (Alabama 2012-2013 BCS; Clemson 2018-2019 CFP; Alabama 2020-2021 CFP) amassed a 3-0 record with an aggregate 103-31 score, winning titles in each of those years. In the latter two, the subsequent championship game scores were so lopsided as to lend credence to the theory that semifinal prep for ND was minimized in order to prepare for the NEXT opponent (however un-Saban-like that might be). So, we not only want them in, but we want to play them in the semifinal…

Windsortide

All-American
Nov 11, 2019
The last three teams to play ND in a championship bracket (Alabama 2012-2013 BCS; Clemson 2018-2019 CFP; Alabama 2020-2021 CFP) amassed a 3-0 record with an aggregate 103-31 score, winning titles in each of those years. In the latter two, the subsequent championship game scores were so lopsided as to lend credence to the theory that semifinal prep for ND was minimized in order to prepare for the NEXT opponent (however un-Saban-like that might be). So, we not only want them in, but we want to play them in the semifinal…
I totally agree I just can’t take the BS all year along

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.