NEW CONTRIBUTOR (New member introduction post)

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Trick question. Both.

Alex Collins caught a lateral in overtime which led to Ole Miss losing to Arkansas and the West tiebreaker…sending Bama to Atlanta.

Just want to bring up that play once in a while. It was crazy.
I use that play as an example all of the time…sometimes you need a little luck!!!
Wasn’t it 4th and long as heck…and they picked up long as heck +1…🤣

Reactions: seebell

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Good Morning Everyone,

Im a new poster on here and i would like to say hello to everyone. im a diehard bama fan stuck 30 minutes from Athens GA. i need some Bama fans to help keep me sane with all this UGA around me lol. that being said i keep up with football basketball baseball and softball regularly. anyways just wanted to say whats up to everybody in here.
... damn glad to meet you.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Welcome to TIDEFANS.
We have a very good forum with lots of guys who have coached, and lots of us who have watched/listened to Alabama Football since the 50s.
Our Admin. guys run a clean family oriented forum. Our goal is that we don't say anything we wouldn't say in front of our wives and kids.
Cursing and profanity are big NO's.

We have a number of very knowledgeable ladies on this forum. Some are much more in the know than the men.

Feel free to join in on the conversations. There is a lot of good information here, and some humor too.
Abbreviations:
S.N.A.S.S shows up often...
(Situation normal, Auburn still Sucks...)

sawdawg30

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 18, 2022
Welcome to TIDEFANS.
We have a very good forum with lots of guys who have coached, and lots of us who have watched/listened to Alabama Football since the 50s.
Our Admin. guys run a clean family oriented forum. Our goal is that we don't say anything we wouldn't say in front of our wives and kids.
Cursing and profanity are big NO's.

We have a number of very knowledgeable ladies on this forum. Some are much more in the know than the men.

Feel free to join in on the conversations. There is a lot of good information here, and some humor too.
Abbreviations:
S.N.A.S.S shows up often...
(Situation normal, Auburn still Sucks...)
well im glad to be here and i had a small coaching stint as well at lee high school in montgomery where i got to coach henry ruggs in baseball. one of my claims to fame haha. granted we didnt win very much on the baseball diamond it was one of my favorite years.

MILEHIGHTIDE

1st Team
Apr 9, 2011
Welcome to the board. I was a lurker for years before I started participating and my advice to you is do not wait to participate. This board is not only full of some very knowledgeable fans but also a good group of people in general. Ask me later about nicknames and I can share a funny story with you. RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.