New member.

paulpatt48

3rd Team
Oct 12, 2020
Hey, paulpatt welcome to Tidefans. If you have been following you will know there are a lot of really smart (football wise and other) folks on here who can show you the ropes. Follow the rules, enjoy the discussions and camaraderie, and if you have a question, ask our own resident expert Selmaborntidefan. Great to have you with us and best wishes for a joyful and safe Thanksgiving. Roll Tide
Thanks Gray Tide.

Reactions: GrayTide

paulpatt48

3rd Team
Oct 12, 2020
Welcome. If you’ve monitored the board before joining, you likely have a good idea of how we work.

Always enjoy having a die hard that’s also not a closet Championship Coach. It’s more fun bashing on the refs and raging 😤 on Tigers and Urnge Fans, than seeing the team and coaches picked apart by our own

Have fun. And above all welcome.
Thanks CajunCrimson. I sure don’t claim to be a coac
Welcome. If you’ve monitored the board before joining, you likely have a good idea of how we work.

Always enjoy having a die hard that’s also not a closet Championship Coach. It’s more fun bashing on the refs and raging 😤 on Tigers and Urnge Fans, than seeing the team and coaches picked apart by our own

Have fun. And above all welcome.
Well, CajunCrimson, I am a diehard fan and enjoy bashing the refs and anything orange or any I absolutely refuse to wear anything orange. I’m guessing you are probably living in Louisiana. My son leaves in Metairie and works with a with quite a few LSU fans. He can definitely dis it out as well as he takes it.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Thanks CajunCrimson. I sure don’t claim to be a coac

Well, CajunCrimson, I am a diehard fan and enjoy bashing the refs and anything orange or any I absolutely refuse to wear anything orange. I’m guessing you are probably living in Louisiana. My son leaves in Metairie and works with a with quite a few LSU fans. He can definitely dis it out as well as he takes it.
Trapped in LSU Country I seldom dish it out. But I do smile a lot.

Even last year when the smugness and arrogance were at a fever pitch I’d just respond.....”yeah you got us. It took everything you had to win.....over a beaten down team with multiple starters down, a hobbled QB, and tons of freshmen playing key roles. And you barely got us” Smile and walk away.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.