New Year's Six and other bowls

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Horrible lineup. With those teams, how could they mess that up so completely?

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I wish they'd done UCF vs Florida and Michigan vs. LSU.

UCF vs Florida would have the in-state bragging rights on the line. All the kids from all of the state who played each other in high school talking trash, etc. Plus we've seen Michigan vs Florida many times in recent years. LSU vs. Michigan feels fresher.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I believe had they done UGA vs WVU in the Sugar then it would've been better
I don't think they had that choice. My understanding is that the Big XII mandates their runner up is the #2 regardless of committee ranking. At least that's what people were saying on twitter.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Doesn't make sense since WVU beat Texas and both have 3 losses in conference.
Well the extra loss was in the conference title game so it's not being counted. My understanding was that the loser of yesterday's game was always the #2.

WVU screwed themselves losing to Okie St.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well the extra loss was in the conference title game so it's not being counted. My understanding was that the loser of yesterday's game was always the #2.

WVU screwed themselves losing to Okie St.
Its whatever to me, but Texas is going to get donkey punched back into prehistoric times if UGA really wants to compete. WVU would actually stand a chance.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Its whatever to me, but Texas is going to get donkey punched back into prehistoric times if UGA really wants to compete. WVU would actually stand a chance.
Why do you think that? WVU won against Texas with a 2 point conversion.

UGA kills either of them, IMO.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Why do you think that? WVU won against Texas with a 2 point conversion.

UGA kills either of them, IMO.
Atleast WVU knows who they are, and have a qb. Texas doesn't know what they are on offense at all. UGA probably beats both by double digits, but WVU is more capable of giving them a fight.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.