Game Thread: NFL conference championship round (Tampa Bay vs Kansas City for SUPER BOWL LV)

81usaf92

Hall of Fame
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
That was 100% on Brady. Either Mac Jones or Fields makes that pass in their sleep.
but the 43 year old has played a pretty good game overall. My point is that dropped balls are the only reason we aren’t looking at a rout right now. Evans is responsible for 2 of those drops.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Fourteenessee
but the 43 year old has played a pretty good game overall. My point is that dropped balls are the only reason we aren’t looking at a rout right now. Evans is responsible for 2 of those drops.
Looks to me like the difference in the game is the GB offensive line can't block the TB pass rushers. Rodgers is under constant pressure.

Reactions: B1GTide

81usaf92

Hall of Fame
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Looks to me like the difference in the game is the GB offensive line can't block the TB pass rushers. Rodgers is under constant pressure.
Even so it doesn’t change the fact that Tampa bay lost 10 points on drops and an interception. The Bucs defense has been stellar as they were in the regular season but distance should be a lot further.

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
As a Packers fan i say this - If they end up blowing this game (which I fully expect them to do), the Packers have no-one to blame but themselves. Soooo many wasted opportunities. 2 int's and the completely abandon the run on both ensuing drives...

Latest threads