Game Thread: NFL Divisional Playoffs: All Posts up to Championship Games...

bamadwain

All-American
Oct 8, 2018
Jackson Tn
If that happens then I put my Steelers fandom on pause and will probably become a temporary Bills fan or join @DzynKingRTR as a Chiefs fan. I can’t stand an I before we guy and especially one that is going to make our situation of rebuilding a franchise even worse than it already is.

Rodgers has to be ring chasing and only a few places really makes sense with the current cap predicaments across the league. I still think a NFC West team has a high likelihood if he chooses against going to the murderer’s division in the AFC West. Hell the Colts could be a possibility.

Really don’t care as long as it’s not Pittsburgh or Tennessee. He probably has 2 more years and he is done.
Nothing personal, but I hate the Steelers hope they never win anything but having Rodgers would make them a super bowl contender if not one of three favorites

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I don't know. Improve the oline just a little bit and Rodgers could easily get the Steelers to a SB. I don't like him, and don't pull for him, but he is as good as there is in the game at QB.
Talent is not the issue. I don’t dispute his talent and respect it. He is a HOF quarterback and wherever he goes he is going to drastically improve their chances. But the very principle of getting a guy that literally let dirty laundry leak out to the public and held a team hostage over not getting his way for a whole off season is a bridge too far. He is the NFL’s version of Trevor Bauer without the criminal element. At some point there has to be a line. And that’s one for me. I guarantee you that many of our NFL fans here would never cheer for a team with Cam on it even when he was good, a

I'll take Rodgers in Washington no questions asked 🤣
He isn’t going to literally a no named team. 😂
Nothing personal, but I hate the Steelers hope they never win anything but having Rodgers would make them a super bowl contender if not one of three favorites
Never said that getting him wouldn’t make them serious super bowl contenders. But it’s still unlikely even with him. Ben’s late career contract has tremendously destroyed our team. We aren’t 1 or 2 guys away from a super bowl, we are like 5-6 guys. Aside from Watt, Najee, and Heyward we are a team of old and just good guys. Getting Rodgers probably gives us the North but past that we are well behind the Chiefs, AFC West, and Bills and the AFC. So it’s not that much different
Probably right. The Steelers aren't winning a Super Bowl with their current QB. I have no idea who that even is
Right now the running theory is Rudolph or Haskins if we don’t get a FA quarterback. I think Pittsburgh is going to get another GM in the next few weeks and we will know if we have an aggressive or typical conservative Steelers GM right away. It’s likely that we trade into the top 10 to get a quarterback anyways but it’s unlikely Pickett is the target because the Steelers typically avoid hometown guys.

• Haha
Reactions: RollTide_HTTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The problems in Green Bay may not have been Rodgers at all. It seems obvious that they were but none of us are privy to what goes on behind the scenes.
You do realize he is a huge part of Green Bay’s issues. If he was ring hunting then you don’t sign a huge late career contract and you especially don’t threaten not to play for a whole off-season because of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TIDE-HSV

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
You do realize he is a huge part of Green Bay’s issues. If he was ring hunting then you don’t sign a huge late career contract and you especially don’t threaten not to play for a whole off-season because of it.
Green Bay has a history of mismanaging its roster. Especially it’s QBs. Still it’s like I said. From the outside looking in, Rodgers is difficult to work with. I’m just saying even when it looks obvious to be one sided, it is almost never one sided.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
Talent is not the issue. I don’t dispute his talent and respect it. He is a HOF quarterback and wherever he goes he is going to drastically improve their chances. But the very principle of getting a guy that literally let dirty laundry leak out to the public and held a team hostage over not getting his way for a whole off season is a bridge too far. He is the NFL’s version of Trevor Bauer without the criminal element. At some point there has to be a line. And that’s one for me. I guarantee you that many of our NFL fans here would never cheer for a team with Cam on it even when he was good, a

He isn’t going to literally a no named team. 😂

Never said that getting him wouldn’t make them serious super bowl contenders. But it’s still unlikely even with him. Ben’s late career contract has tremendously destroyed our team. We aren’t 1 or 2 guys away from a super bowl, we are like 5-6 guys. Aside from Watt, Najee, and Heyward we are a team of old and just good guys. Getting Rodgers probably gives us the North but past that we are well behind the Chiefs, AFC West, and Bills and the AFC. So it’s not that much different

Right now the running theory is Rudolph or Haskins if we don’t get a FA quarterback. I think Pittsburgh is going to get another GM in the next few weeks and we will know if we have an aggressive or typical conservative Steelers GM right away. It’s likely that we trade into the top 10 to get a quarterback anyways but it’s unlikely Pickett is the target because the Steelers typically avoid hometown guys.
Wherever he goes they need to have a better than average O-Line to protect him!

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
Sue them for what? That he was going to retire but hasn’t actually made a final decision? Has he suffered any damages? You are getting way too upset about this.
Hard to sue a public figure as it is hard for a public figure to sue anyone or a company per se! That is unless one or the other has done something criminal! Nothing criminal about any of this so far!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.