NFL schedules are out

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Week 1

Thursday, Sept. 10
Texans at Chiefs, 8:20p (NBC) (Pretty decent game to start the year out)

Sunday, Sept. 13
Seahawks at Falcons, 1:00p (FOX) (@DzynKingRTR and @selmaborntidefan will know if they have a good season right out the gate)
Browns at Ravens, 1:00p (CBS) (who is for real, who is not, or are both or neither)
Jets at Bills, 1:00p (CBS)
Raiders at Panthers, 1:00p (CBS)
Bears at Lions, 1:00p (FOX)
Colts at Jaguars, 1:00p (CBS)
Packers at Vikings, 1:00p (FOX)
Dolphins at Patriots, 1:00p (CBS) (Interested to see what the future holds for both teams)
Eagles at Redskins, 1:00p (FOX)
Chargers at Bengals, 4:05p (CBS) (Joe Burrow vs Tyrod Taylor)
Buccaneers at Saints, 4:25p (FOX) (Why the hell isn't this a Sunday Night game)
Cardinals at 49ers, 4:25p (FOX) (Yawn)
Cowboys at Rams, 8:20p (NBC) (Double Yawn)

Monday, Sept. 14
Steelers at Giants, 7:15p (ESPN) (My game)
Titans at Broncos, 10:10p (ESPN) (a few Tide fans posters game)

Schedules

There are some pretty good games to start off the season, but who was the genius that decided that the Cowboys and Rams should be the SNF game over the Bucs and Saints? I get two 40 year old qbs dueling in New Orleans doesn't sound appealing on the surface but this whole offseason has been centered around Tom Brady leaving the Patriots and whether we have a season. Hell I wouldnt be opposed to Ravens vs Browns or Hawks vs Falcons for the SNF slot, but Cowboys vs Rams? Get real

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
At best I think he is the #3 qb on the roster. I just don't think when you have Fitzmagic and Rosen you get gung-ho in shoving Tua out the gate with his injury situation.
Probably will be QB3, but the game I am referring to is preseason and he will most likely play. It may only be a series or 2, but he will play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.