NFL thread post your misery here

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I am a Chiefs and Falcons fan.

Chiefs have a great offense, they just cannot stop anyone.

The Falcons' season was summed up in one missed extra point. They need a massive overhaul in everything from head coach to assistant coaches to GM. They have too much money invested in 3 players to even get anybody. Ryan's numbers look good but they are deceptive. All of his passes are dink and dunk and Julio, Sanu, and Ridley tend to break short throws for long gains. He cannot throw deep at all. Most passes are to Hooper or one of the running backs. The defense is supposed to be Quinn's bread and butter. They could not stop anyone. They have made every QB they have faced look like the greatest QB in the NFL. It is now crystal clear that the only reason the Falcons made the Super Bowl was because of Shanahan (who currently has the 49ers undefeated).

Who is your favorite NFL team? Post your misery/rant/complaint here. If your team is good, just be quiet.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
falcons fan. i've gotten used to them screwing up for so long it doesnt bother me. need to burn it down and start over it. If they draft a skill player with the first pick i might find another team.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
As a Steelers fan I guess I’m taking it well in the circumstances we are in. But I’m happy that we fortified our defense with minkah. I look at it as it could also be worse... you could be the Browns with all the hype only to be reminded that you are the Browns.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
falcons fan. i've gotten used to them screwing up for so long it doesnt bother me. need to burn it down and start over it. If they draft a skill player with the first pick i might find another team.
I say fire Quinn and back the brinks truck up to bring Shanahan back as HC. It is so bad, fans are returning PSL. The next home game might not even get televised because of the lack of fans going.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have heard talk of Mariota as well. Need to do something 4-6 weeks is a long time.
The Giants wouldn't ask for much in return, and KC somehow has the cap room to make Eli fit. In that passing offense, I would sign Eli before Marcus. Just have to protect him, because he is a bad QB when he gets hit.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The Giants wouldn't ask for much in return, and KC somehow has the cap room to make Eli fit. In that passing offense, I would sign Eli before Marcus. Just have to protect him, because he is a bad QB when he gets hit.
True about KC’s offense being a better fit. Marcus is a free agent at the end of this season, so he makes plenty of money sense.

For their purpose, have to go with Eli though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I don’t follow pro that much, but the Texans are doing pretty good right now. But they have their own version of Clemsoning, which can happen at any time.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The only thing that makes me somewhat less disappointed in my Steelers is that the Browns came in with off the chart expectations and are having a crap season.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Yeah, he has a great arm but takes too long to process the game being played around him.
I get the talent but Trubisky is one of those guys who should have gone late first/early second to a team that has an already established talent at QB (NO, NE, etc) and let him slowly developing into the starter. Nope. Bears take him 2nd and then give Mitch a mentor by the name of Mike Glennon. How the heck is he suppose to learn to be a good NFL QB from Mike Glennon?

Bears OL is a BIG MESS. Fix that mess and maybe the Bears can start running the ball, which opens up the passing game.

Now, I hear the Bears is slowly being connected to Cam Newton.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Now, I hear the Bears is slowly being connected to Cam Newton.
Cam actually makes sense for them, but only if they make the move soon. Their offensive line is terrible, but Cam's mobility can help with that. If they fix their QB problem and have a mobile QB at the same time, they help themselves for a few years. This defense is built to win now, but their offense is putrid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.