NFL Week 3

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Yeah this is probably going to be one of those games we look back and say "Well Tua played good, but the score is more about how much the Bills shot themselves in the foot than what Miami was actually doing."

Miami's only chance in this game was to score and capitalize on the rare Bills mistakes.
The separation is pretty clear. Buffalo is loaded and is pretty much only going to beat itself this year.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I will say though, I don't think you can overlook Tua's injury. They converted a 3rd down on that play. If he's not cheap shotted, maybe he drives them for a 21-14 halftime lead and is healthy coming out of the halftime lockerroom. Instead, Bridgewater comes in, Miami is clearly deflated, and has to punt 3 plays later.

I'm not saying it's the difference in the game. I'm just saying it was a critical blow for Miami's chances, which were slim to begin with.

Reactions: tusks_n_raider

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I will say though, I don't think you can overlook Tua's injury. They converted a 3rd down on that play. If he's not cheap shotted, maybe he drives them for a 21-14 halftime lead and is healthy coming out of the halftime lockerroom. Instead, Bridgewater comes in, Miami is clearly deflated, and has to punt 3 plays later.

I'm not saying it's the difference in the game. I'm just saying it was a critical blow for Miami's chances, which were slim to begin with.
Maybe. But we can play alot of "what ifs" that probably make this a blowout as well. Miami is in this game and that is more that I thought they were capable of to be honest. I thought this would be a 21 point laugher.

I will admit that Miami could potentially be the #2 team in the AFC if Tua stays healthy but I just cant see a team stopping the Bills except themselves.

Reactions: TideEngineer08

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Maybe. But we can play alot of "what ifs" that probably make this a blowout as well. Miami is in this game and that is more that I thought they were capable of to be honest. I thought this would be a 21 point laugher.

I will admit that Miami could potentially be the #2 team in the AFC if Tua stays healthy but I just cant see a team stopping the Bills except themselves.
Yeah it should be a blowout right now. But damn if you give Tua a chance...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
BTW this is the last time I get suckered into drafting a 1 year stud that every fantasy football analyst says is a cant miss and clear #1. Drafting Jonathan Taylor over Kupp was horrible. I knew the second I drafted him that it was a mistake.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.