Game Thread: NFL Wildcard Weekend Thread (All Posts Here for 1/15 and 1/16 Games)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
divisional round

AFC

Bengals @ Titans: I think Bengals win big

Bills @ Chiefs: could be a war but I predict an ass whooping. Chiefs big

NFC

San Francisco @ Green Bay: for whatever reason I see the upset here. San Fran in a squeaker

Rams @ Tampa: Rams are the superior team but does anyone really want to bet against Brady at Home in a revenge game. Tom gets a late one.
I agree with this.

Also see the 49ers getting a double digit lead over the Bucs in the NFC Championship and blowing it.

I see another Chiefs vs Bucs Super Bowl.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
divisional round

AFC

Bengals @ Titans: I think Bengals win big

Bills @ Chiefs: could be a war but I predict an ass whooping. Chiefs big

NFC

San Francisco @ Green Bay: for whatever reason I see the upset here. San Fran in a squeaker

Rams @ Tampa: Rams are the superior team but does anyone really want to bet against Brady at Home in a revenge game. Tom gets a late one.
Titans, Chiefs, Packers, and Bucs.

I’m not buying Cincy. KC is red hot and Bills fired all their ammo getting revenge on the Patriots. San Fran beat a massively overrated Cowboys team. And LA isn’t traveling across country on a short week and beating Brady.

tideindc

2nd Team
Jan 2, 2015
I’m a bit bummed that Most of our Bama offensive alumni were eliminated in rd 1 of the playoffs….Mac, jalen, DaVonta, Amari, Jacob’s, Damien and Najee Harris. Unless I’m mistaken it’s basically the titans with Julio and Henry. I guess OJ plays some with Tampa.

PaulD

All-SEC
Dec 29, 2006
near Perry, Georgia, United States
I was always under the impression Dallas, Philly, the Giants, and Washington always shared a division. At least once Dallas joined the league.
In 1967 and 1969, the Giants were in the Century Division. They switched places with the Saints in 1968.

In the Cowboys' first season (1960), they were in the Western Conference. The following year, when the Vikings joined the NFL, the Cowboys moved to the Eastern Conference. Until 1967, there were only the two conferences; no division.

You're almost correct, with the exceptions of 1960, 1967, and 1969.

• Thank You
Reactions: TideEngineer08

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Titans, Chiefs, Packers, and Bucs.

I’m not buying Cincy. KC is red hot and Bills fired all their ammo getting revenge on the Patriots. San Fran beat a massively overrated Cowboys team. And LA isn’t traveling across country on a short week and beating Brady.
Cincy will have to deal with a fresh Henry and a confident Tannehill. Not sure they can hold up to that.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
At this point I am pulling for the Titans first for Henry. Aside from that, I just want compelling games. The Mahomes storyline is awesome, as is the Brady storyline.
The Titans were my favorite from the beginning of the season. Mainly for Julio, since he had to toil in Atlanta all those years (sorry selma, Dzyn, etc), then for Henry and Evans.

I wouldn't mind seeing a nostalgic Super Bowl, like Green Bay vs. Kansas City. Rodgers vs. Mahomes would be a great match up.

What I don't want to see is San Francisco, because I loath them (sorry WMack) or LA because they've spent way overboard to buy this Super Bowl and I'm spiteful like that, though I did enjoy them demolishing Arizona.

I would also enjoy Brady winning yet another one, but I prefer Tennessee.

Reactions: B1GTide

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I admit I don't follow closely enough to know how he stacked up vs. all the other HOF WRs. Glad to know he's a lock. He deserves it.
I think many Alabama fans base HOF status concerns on Shaun Alexander. But Shaun is one of those on the fence based on stats and rings… Julio isn’t. Julio is probably the best or 2nd best receiver of his era depending on your views on AB as a player and it isn’t a debate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.