NHL anyone?

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Just wondering if anyone is watching the Stanley cup playoffs. Caps/Panthers is close but boring . Rangers /Pens is exciting because of aggressive play , shots on goal but it’s a blowout.

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
The Preds have been without their #1 goalie and haven't played well as a result. I'd like to see them rally but don't think they can win the series now.

So many of the games thus far have been one-sided, lots of blowouts - but I'm still enjoying watching.

TopBamaBloke

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 7, 2021
I’m following it. Don’t have a favorite team, but it’s heaps more fun to watch than the NBA. Watching Tampa and Toronto right now. Go American franchise (I guess)!

Somewhat unrelated here, and I know this won’t happen, but I would love it if we transform Coleman into a hockey rink when the new b-ball arena opens. We could be the first SEC team to compete at the highest level of NCAA hockey.

TopBamaBloke

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 7, 2021
WILD one going on right now with the Penguins and Rangers! Penguins had a 2-0 lead. Rangers score 3 goals in 2:42 to take the lead. Penguins tied it up seconds later. 20 Minutes to go.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
WILD one going on right now with the Penguins and Rangers! Penguins had a 2-0 lead. Rangers score 3 goals in 2:42 to take the lead. Penguins tied it up seconds later. 20 Minutes to go.
i missed the scoring , I’m flipping back and forth between the Pens/Rangers and the Caps / Panthers. I turned it with the Penguins up 2-0, went back and it was 3-3. What the heck!
my GF is from Maryland and she grew up a Caps fan, a good friend of mine is from Pittsburgh and grew up a Penguins fan. I lived in New York, so I’m kind of leaning Caps And Rangers

Latest threads

Shop the TideFans.shop !

Your purchase through our TideFans.shop links helps support the site! Thanks!