NL East Showdown: NY Mets@Atlanta Braves For All The Marbles

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I really wanted to stay 1 game ahead of the Mets. Maybe they'll mail it in as well.
You had me curious so I looked it up. The mets are winning big over the terrible nats 6-0 bottom of the 3rd. and our Braves losing 10-8 in the 7th. So mets will be able to pat themselves on the back and nu'uh we tied them.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
You had me curious so I looked it up. The mets are winning big over the terrible nats 6-0 bottom of the 3rd. and our Braves losing 10-8 in the 7th. So mets will be able to pat themselves on the back and nu'uh we tied them.
Burns my rear too. Yeah we hold the tiebreaker but I wanted it straight up.

Reactions: DzynKingRTR

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
They will lose to the Padres anyway.

Their record vs the Padres was 2-4 this season.
The problem is that the Padres have to go there and the Padres pretty much limped into the playoffs. I just don’t see the Padres winning 2 out of 3 there. They may win game 1 but I just can’t see them winning 2 and 3.

The more interesting series is St. Louis vs Philly. Aces galore and Philly probably has the better team.

Reactions: B1GTide

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The problem is that the Padres have to go there and the Padres pretty much limped into the playoffs. I just don’t see the Padres winning 2 out of 3 there. They may win game 1 but I just can’t see them winning 2 and 3.

The more interesting series is St. Louis vs Philly. Aces galore and Philly probably has the better team.
Stop being so negative and let me dream of the mets getting swept.

• Haha
Reactions: B1GTide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.