Game Thread: NLCS Game 4 (ATL 2-1): Braves @ Dodgers

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
What should feel like 3-0 feels more like 0-3. Bad managing and it in just the worst time possible has given all of the momentum to the Dodgers. You just hope the avalanche isn’t upon us.

Last time here we pitched Bryse Wilson vs Kershaw and won in a very odd way going up 3-1.

This time we are pitching a bullpen game vs Urias. This does not feel like a game that we are going to win like the last 3 games. Our best hope is that Ynoa and Smyly gives us innings at the very least and we somehow force them to go deep in their pen again. A win would be enormous but tiring their pen out is the bigger goal. Because game 5 the roles are reversed with us having an ace and them having to use the pen.

chop on.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Hope and Johnnie Walker.

(I've actually not had a drink in months because I'm saving money to take time off. But still).

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Had a meeting with the co-architects and landscape architects in LA. It was less fun than the last meeting. I te them have their moment. I did get a Go Braves in before signing off the zoom meeting. I do not feel good about tonight at all but will watch anyway and hope for the best.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.