Game Thread: NLDS: Atlanta Braves @ St Louis Cardinals Game 4 (Best of 5: ATL leads 2-1)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Ive been waiting for the official announcement before posting. Dallas is getting the start today going against Hudson. So alot of ground balls in the forcast.

I think we really need to end it today, or atleast make them consider using Flatherty today. I just don't think we will be as lucky in another long drawn out game like we were these past 2 games going against Flaherty and Wainwright again in a do or die game 5.

https://twitter.com/abc/status/[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://twitter.com/Braves/status/1181225899888463872

Go Bravos
[/FONT]

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The question is "do we use Fried and Tehran as the primary relievers today?"

I dont want to know the answer but if a Game 5 is forced, do we use folty or soroka
Everyone is available except for Folty and Soroka today, IMO. Have to go all out to win now.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
The question is "do we use Fried and Tehran as the primary relievers today?"

I dont want to know the answer but if a Game 5 is forced, do we use folty or soroka
Everyone is available except for Folty and Soroka today, IMO. Have to go all out to win now.
I don't want to see Jackson or Tehran if the game is close or still in doubt. I just don't trust either one.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Fried didn’t look too good yesterday, I think he needs the day off. Got to trust Newcomb, Greene and Melancon.

Need the offense to make this a boring game. My heart can’t take another nail biter.

Don’t want any part of a game 5 and Flaherty so, got to finish it today.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.