ADMIN NOTE: No more new CNS -> texas threads / discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
It seems like we have a new rumor thread about CNS going to texas every other day now - it's a become a huge distraction (and detraction, imo) on the board, not to mention pretty much flies in the face of our 'no rumors' policy. Therefore we've decided that we're not going to allow any more of these threads during the season (unless Saban leaves before the season is over).

To the hand-wringers: CNS has said multiple times, in a variety of ways, that he's happy at Bama, (as is Ms Terry). By all accounts by those who know them this is also the case. By continuing to post these threads it's not only a distraction from a truly special football season, but it's essentially calling our coach a liar.

Who knows what the future holds? Not me. But for now, unless he leaves, we're instituting an indefinite moratorium on CNS rumor threads.

Last edited:

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Re: No more CNS -> texas threads

Thank you for this. Sometimes we, the fans, are Bama's own worst enemy. IMO, if we don't react every time this trial balloon is launched, these stories would die quicker.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

Thanks. After seeing him leap into AJ's arms Saturday night with true jubilation I have no doubt CNS is here to stay. Let the man enjoy the fruits of his labor. He has darn well earned it!

RTR!!!

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007

YES!! It was getting way out of hand and borderline Barner'ish.

badpenny

Oct 1, 2008

Since Phil Knight was on the sidelines in Bama gear, can I start a CNS-to-Oregon thread? :)

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Good gracious it's about time. Our team is on the cusp of making history and the last thing we need is a TOTALLY MANUFACTURED STORY like this on here. Thanks!

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

My only complaint is that you didn't do this a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.