JessN: Notre Dame wrap-up: Bama D took advantage of Irish's speed limits

JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Notre Dame wrap-up: Bama D took advantage of Irish's speed limits
by Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-in-Chief

Texas, which flirted with the idea of making a coaching change weeks ago, is rumored to be considering it again, and targeting Notre Dame's Brian Kelly as its top candidate.

If that rumor proves to be accurate, Kelly should take the job. Because the limitations of modern-day Notre Dame football continue to present themselves at the worst possible times.

Continue Reading

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
I don't remember exactly when it happened, I think somewhere late in the second quarter. Najee took a handoff and seemed to stumble or got his foot stuck in the turf. Seemed like after this play he just wasn't the same the rest of the game. Anyone else remember this? I thought this might have been one reason he didn't get as many yards as he normally would have. Let's hope the BK rumors are true and the Sark rumors are false.

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Thanks Jess, for another great analysis. It did definitely looked like we were holding back and went real vanilla after we got out to a big lead.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.