OC and DC replacement discussion

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I think Rees is a good hire but not necessarily a homerun hire.

That makes the DC hire even more important.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well it seems Pruitt is not going to be dc unless something that is more magical than a Disney script happens. Have talked to several people at different functions this week that heard Saban say “it ain’t happening”

Last edited:

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
Well I can 100% say that Pruitt is not going to be dc unless something that is more magical than a Disney script happens. Have talked to several people at different functions this week that heard Saban say “it ain’t happening”
Wait..............I thought we could bank on him being here this week?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Well I can 100% say that Pruitt is not going to be dc unless something that is more magical than a Disney script happens. Have talked to several people at different functions this week that heard Saban say “it ain’t happening”
What about as an analyst? Is that a possibility? I wonder who the true DC candidates are.

Reactions: DrJJoyner

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Here's a new name...DeShea Townsend...from Marvin Constant.

DeShea Townsend
As much as I’m a huge Deshae fan since he was one of the only Bama guys on the Steelers run, I’m just don’t want to hear anything from Marvin Constant about who should be the DC.

And how does winning a Super Bowl really say anything about your coaching abilities??? Which Deshae won 2.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I think Rees is a good hire but not necessarily a homerun hire.

That makes the DC hire even more important.
Kiffin and Sark weren't considered homerun hires when they were first hired. There were a lot of reservations about both of them when they were first hired. They weren't considered homerun hires until after the fact.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.