October email surprise...

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
You can enter these serial numbers in the support pages at Apple (FVFXC2MMHV29) and Western Digital (WX21A19ATFF3) to discover precisely what hardware this is, and when the warrantee periods expire — and presumably, when they started.

In the case of that external drive, the 3-year warrantee expires May 17, 2022 — meaning the drive was manufactured on May 17, 2019 (or so they claim). This is a full month after the claimed date of April 12, 2019, when the laptop was dropped off at the repair shop.

So Hunter's emails were created after May 2019.

While you’re researching, take a closer look at the hunters receipt. The charge is for $85 labor only, so the hard drive wasn’t replaced. However, your evidence is a brand new hard drive with fabricated data. In addition, you get a receipt when you pay after the repair is made not before.

1603322972540.png

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
True, but the contents of the emails can be researched and investigated. I can remember when the media would do that and win a Pulitzer! But it is disappointing to see the media totally dismiss it without a shred of due diligence.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
True, but the contents of the emails can be researched and investigated. I can remember when the media would do that and win a Pulitzer! But it is disappointing to see the media totally dismiss it without a shred of due diligence.
Thankfully we have people just asking questions to keep them on their toes. We wouldn’t want that awful awful media to get away with not promoting the scams of desperate con-men.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Thankfully we have people just asking questions to keep them on their toes. We wouldn’t want that awful awful media to get away with not promoting the scams of desperate con-men.
We seem to have lost some of our best question askers here lately. Where is Bazza? I rarely agreed with him but he kept it entertaining on nonsports.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You can enter these serial numbers in the support pages at Apple (FVFXC2MMHV29) and Western Digital (WX21A19ATFF3) to discover precisely what hardware this is, and when the warrantee periods expire — and presumably, when they started.

In the case of that external drive, the 3-year warrantee expires May 17, 2022 — meaning the drive was manufactured on May 17, 2019 (or so they claim). This is a full month after the claimed date of April 12, 2019, when the laptop was dropped off at the repair shop.

So Hunter's emails were created after May 2019.

While you’re researching, take a closer look at the hunters receipt. The charge is for $85 labor only, so the hard drive wasn’t replaced. However, your evidence is a brand new hard drive with fabricated data. In addition, you get a receipt when you pay after the repair is made not before.

View attachment 11625
I had thought this was settled. There's no way they're not fake...

spock*

Suspended
Dec 27, 2006
Woodstock, GA
It really is an indictment of the American people that the fool was ever elected in the first place...
That is the most disturbing realization for me. Trump didn’t invent this cult, he simply got in front of it by acting on his worst instincts. I am very concerned that voters are rejecting democracy over fascism.

Reactions: B1GTide and 92tide

Akazo

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 22, 2010
Well since this board has proven conclusively that the laptop is a fake, will someone please call the FBI and have them stop wasting resources on the money laundering investigation?

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Well since this board has proven conclusively that the laptop is a fake, will someone please call the FBI and have them stop wasting resources on the money laundering investigation?

• Thank You
Reactions: B1GTide

Akazo

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 22, 2010
I agree that the info is coming to light now and that Trump will take every advantage. That's politics... but like the Russia investigation (which I believed was necessary to conclude thoroughly), I think it should be thoroughly looked into. Like John lennon once sang, "I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, psychotic, pig headed politicians, All I want is the truth."

• Haha

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
I agree that the info is coming to light now and that Trump will take every advantage. That's politics... but like the Russia investigation (which I believed was necessary to conclude thoroughly), I think it should be thoroughly looked into. Like John lennon once sang, "I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, psychotic, pig headed politicians, All I want is the truth."
Leave the investigation to the career professionals then and quit trying to try the case in the media.

What happened to the presumption of innocence?

If you can't see through this charade you are as blind as a four eyed bat.

Akazo

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 22, 2010
Leave the investigation to the career professionals then and quit trying to try the case in the media.

What happened to the presumption of innocence?

If you can't see through this charade you are as blind as a four eyed bat.
That would have been great advice for the mainstream media during the Russia investigation. Every day the media hammered away only to find out that the team of trained lawyers that spent tens of millions of dollars said no collusion. Why was Trump tried in the media? Why was he constantly presumed guilty by the same media? My point is that both sides are guilty of doing the same things and when the Republicans are on the receiving end they say the exact same thing you just said. And, likewise, the Democrats now that the shoe is on the proverbial other foot. I wish it would stop, but sadly the country is too divided.

• Haha

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.