October email surprise...

Akazo

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 22, 2010
Since you read the Mueller Report, have you forgotten what was on page 2 of Volume 1? It's right there at the beginning.

I also wonder if you missed this from page 1 of Volume 1.

There were multiple indictments and subsequent imprisonments from the Mueller Report.

I don't think you read the report at all.
One can interpret the legalese in any way they see fit. However, the bottom line is that "the Mueller report said the investigation did not find a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, saying it had not collected sufficient evidence 'to establish' or sustain criminal charges." That is straight from on AP fact check article, not Fox News.

Using the concept of "innocent until proven guilty" that people like to use, I feel OK saying none existed. But more specifically, I guess I should say none was found. Regardless, I felt the investigation should have been completed becuase I want better accountability from our leaders.

And, none of the indictments were related to Trump+Russia.

Let me say again that I am not a Trump supporter. I am not defending any of his actions. But I do think our country will be irreparably broken if we do not clean up both sides. I wish that there was a viable third party!

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
One can interpret the legalese in any way they see fit. However, the bottom line is that "the Mueller report said the investigation did not find a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia, saying it had not collected sufficient evidence 'to establish' or sustain criminal charges." That is straight from on AP fact check article, not Fox News.

Using the concept of "innocent until proven guilty" that people like to use, I feel OK saying none existed. But more specifically, I guess I should say none was found. Regardless, I felt the investigation should have been completed becuase I want better accountability from our leaders.

Let me say again that I am not a Trump supporter. I am not defending any of his actions. But I do think our country will be irreparably broken if we do not clean up both sides. I wish that there was a viable third party!
I respectfully implore you to read the Mueller Report. You don't have to read all 400+ pages to get a feel for what happened. You will understand how Trump tried to fire multiple people, including Mueller, to keep the truth from coming to light. Don Jr. is dumb as a bag of hammers, and ironically, this is what saved Trump's bacon.

Get back to me after you've spent a couple of hours with the MR. It's not a tough read at all. You don't have to worry about biased reporting for one side or the other. Afterwards, you will know who reports facts, and who distorts the news for profit.

My advice to everybody is to find a newspaper you trust and get your news there. You will get a lot more accuracy in a lot less time than you would from TV or radio. I like the NYT and WaPo, but there are other newspapers that report the news accurately. The Chicago Sun Times is a good paper.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Come back once you read the report. You obviously have no clue right now and I'm not convinced you will even after you read it since you already have your mind made up.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Fox News personality and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee – whose daughter served as Trump’s second press secretary – said Wednesday Trump’s focus on the story is a “mistake” because, “The average person doesn't understand it, it is too complicated.”

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

No, Huckster - we understand that it is, quite simply, BS.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.