Official Alabama 2020 Depth Chart

• Hi Guest! BAMA HOOPS @ LSU: Join the game thread for the Bama @ LSU! Bama 60 / LSU 32 at half!

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Those who is wondering who will be on field and in booth:

Jeff Banks -- Field
Kyle Flood -- Field
Pete Golding -- Field
Charles Huff -- Booth
Charles Kelly -- Booth
Freddie Roach -- Field
Steve Sarkisian -- Field
Karl Scott -- Field
Sal Sunseri -- Booth (I"m suprised he's not on the field as We had LB issues...)
Holmon Wiggins -- Field
Sunseri works with the outside guys and Golding has inside guys so that's likely why Sunseri is in the booth. Golding needs to be down there directly communicating with the guys in charge of getting and relaying the calls.

Reactions: TiderJack

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Sunseri works with the outside guys and Golding has inside guys so that's likely why Sunseri is in the booth. Golding needs to be down there directly communicating with the guys in charge of getting and relaying the calls.
I guess I was alluding to the fact that Sunseri had experience with ILB and OLB and he always perferred to be on the sideline instead of the booth. I was thinking Wiggins would be in booth and Sal on the sideline, but Hey what do I knokw. I just found it interesting.

Bamaboy16

Suspended
Dec 6, 2019
One key thing I just wanted to toss out there that seems to be forgotten is that Charlie Strong (a great defensive mind) will be on our staff and helping/collaborating with Golding behind the scenes. Makes me feel very good.

Reactions: B1GTide

TF Shop : NATIONAL CHAMP GEAR!

TideFans.Shop up to 60% off!!

TideFans.Shop - Get your Bama Championship gear here!

Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.

Latest threads