Bama Game Thread: Official BAMA vs Michigan State 11/24 @ 930pm

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
Bama was the better team. Don’t know how much the injured players on the bench hurt MSU
Losing them, especially Hall, was a major blow to MSU. However, their other guys really stepped up tonight and gave us a game. They’re definitely a better team with those guys on the floor, but our guys earned this one tonight. Great win!

Reactions: day-day

irvingtontide

3rd Team
Sep 5, 2019
That was a good quality win. This team plays with good effort on defense. I think that was one of the most missed things last year. For all the potential the 2021 team had it didn’t have the effort consistently on defense that the 2020 team did.

Last edited:
Reactions: NationalTitles18

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
That’s was a good quality win. This team plays with good effort on defense. I think that was one of the most missed things last year. For all the potential the 2021 team had it didn’t have the effort consistently on defense that the 2020 team did.
This. You can overcome tough calls when you are busting your back end and fighting for everything

irvingtontide

3rd Team
Sep 5, 2019
Something has to change with officiating.

The flop call on clowney was bogus and a obvious charge the guy dropped his shoulder square into his chest.

brandon miller pulling the rim down was a cheap call

The blocking call on bediako was outrageous

Then you also had the push in the back and the over the back on clowney that ended up being called a foul against him.

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
We got narrowly out rebounded today (42-40) but overall a great win against a well respected opponent. Really excited for this team. Gurley had some clutch free throws down the stretch there.

Still don’t know how that was a blocking foul against Bediako…

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
When I saw it, I thought maybe Bediako gave the guy a little kick first but I only saw the dude stomping.

The game got a little tighter at the end than it should have but that probably helps the younger players in the long run

Reactions: BAMAVILLE

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Agree
We have a team and bench loaded with really good BB players this year. We play hard on both ends of the court. Going to be fun to watch. 🐘🐘
If JQ and Miller can take leadership roles. Even though Miller is a freshman, he’s the obvious leader on the court.

if he can develop maturity to lead with JQ we can go far. If he struggles with the pressure and attention we will too.

Bediako is growing up. Happy with his play. Clowney is a scrapper. And a big fan of Evans. He’s better at getting to the rim than Shack was.

same here. Enjoying watching the Team.

Reactions: ROCKEE

LA BamaCarl

Scout Team
Apr 12, 2020
Enterprise, Alabama
I thought I saw it live I mentioned it to my brother but it didn’t show a replay and I wasn’t exactly sure what happened. It slipped my mind by the end of the game tho.
Some of the calls by the refs were very obviously wrong, but it seemed the ESPN broadcast aim was to not bring attention to it and not show the replays instead of pointing it out. I've seen better referees at my grandson's Jr. High games this year.

Reactions: irvingtontide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.