Question: Official Game Football for Alabama

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
I want to buy my son an official game ball that Alabama uses. It seems that we use the Nike Vapor Elite, but I can't determine if there are any distinguishing features about the ball we use. For instance, LSU uses a Nike Vapor Elite ball but it has their logo and a purple swoosh, and can be purchased through Big Game USA, along with most other schools' balls. However, the ball for sale on their website just says "Team in Tuscaloosa" instead of the actual school like the rest. The ball that's for sale is the Nike Vapor Elite and it has a crimson swoosh but no logo. However, the fact that it says "Team in Tuscaloosa leads me to believe we have a licensing agreement with someone else to provide the balls and what they are selling is not the official ball. Also, it doesn't appear that there are any distinguishing features about our ball from close-up shots other than a crimson swoosh.

If anyone knows the answer, it would be much appreciated.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Found this on Ebay in the description of one for sale. Say's it is a game ball from 2019. Hope this helps. "Alabama is the only FBS school to not have a school logo on their ball however they do have a Silver Outlined Crimson Nike Swoosh."
1607513621927.png

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
Perfect, thanks. That confirms that the one listed as the official game ball for the "Team in Tuscaloosa" is the one shown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.