Bama Game Thread: Official game thread 12/29 BAMA vs.Tennessee @8 pm

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Happy that we won, not that happy in how we got there - but that we got there is the important thing. We have a week off before a trip to Florida but have plenty of work to do until then.

Roll Tide.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Yeah. Gonna be real blunt, though. Bama is still a tournament team, but as it stands I think we beat you home and away assuming both of us are at full strength.
Gonna be blunt too. I’m so tired of you posting about that garbage team you support. I could not care less about anything about that team. In my mind they don’t exist. Garbage team with a garbage Coach.

it’s so bad I was actually pulling for that crook Wade and LSU tonight. That’s how bad my loathing for your slime ball team and Coach is.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Yeah. Gonna be real blunt, though. Bama is still a tournament team, but as it stands I think we beat you home and away assuming both of us are at full strength.
Nah, they’ll split the series with the home teams winning. This team tends to play up (and down) to competition. That’s a marker of immaturity that will be, hopefully, fixed with experience. They will be up for both. Bama is also a match up problem for Auburn. Bama is longer and can run the court just as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.