Bama Game Thread: OFFICIAL Game Thread - Bama @ Auburn, 2nd Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRU

All-SEC
Oct 3, 2000
Tampa, FL
Maybe someone's already hired him away but it's still a secret. We can only hope.

Hopefully he will take Marine with him.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Can we be unappreciative, entitled and unhappy when we don’t win? This loss is on the offensive coaches. Worst Game plan ever. Did they not even self scout? The Aggies gave everyone the blueprint, the LSU tigers improved on it and Auburn took it to a whole new level. And the defense held Auburn to 137 yards

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
Can we be unappreciative, entitled and unhappy when we don’t win? This loss is on the offensive coaches. Worst Game plan ever. Did they not even self scout? The Aggies gave everyone the blueprint, the LSU tigers improved on it and Auburn took it to a whole new level. And the defense held Auburn to 137 yards
I think the key is not hating on the players. They don't want to lose. The blame when we have this much talent is on the coaches

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I mean, I try to ignore emotion and analyze things as logically as possible.

I'm aware that I'm not privy to all the ins and outs of the program, the coaches, and the players.

But I've crossed some sort of breaking point wrt to O'Brien and Marrone...

Reactions: CrimsonRuss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.